Welcome to our school website. I hope you will find the information provided useful.
As a parent myself, I know one of the most important decisions parents have to make is the choice of school for their child. Parents want their children to be safe, happy and to achieve well and that is what we strive for at St Peter’s.
Our motto is ‘WE CARE’ and everything we do is based
We care that the children are happy and enjoy school but we also care that we set high standards
I believe very strongly that education is a partnership between children, teachers and parents. If we work together, the most important part of the partnership will benefit most – the children.
Mrs E.J. Holliday BA, NPQH
Latest School Events
- Class 6 Assembly27Sep2017
9:00 am - 9:20 am
- Bob Hartman, author and storyteller, is visiting28Sep2017
Internationally acclaimed Bob Hartman is a much-loved performance storyteller for children.
- Macmillan World's Biggest Coffee Morning29Sep2017
- Class 3 trip to Harlow Carr Gardens04Oct2017
- Governing Body Away Day05Oct2017
9:15 am - 1:00 pm